Thursday 22 July 2010

Child free life

Yesterday I read an article about child free community and suddenly realised that the article was partly about me. The decision to have a baby is very difficult for me from the moral point of view. I am not sure that I want my baby would live in our society. You probably would think about me as being an egoistic person but maybe it is more egoistic to give a birth to a person without asking about his/her decision. Maybe it is more egoistic to have a baby just from the point of view not to be alone or to save your own clone. Hard to explain everything.
But when you are a thirty something woman  and all your friends have kids, everybody asks you the same question "when" or shows baby's photos. They suddenly forget that the question is very personal, and you have your own way. 

2 comments: