Wednesday 9 June 2010

Love in NYC

The city of Love is NYC for me. I cherish the warmest memories about our staying there with my husband: walking together, kisses on the Brooklyn Bridge, hugs on the Empire Building. Every moment was captured like a photograph in my heart. I took a piece of New York City with myself as DKNY Love from New York for Women Eau de Parfum Spray. This fragrance celebrates the feeling of being in love in a city like New York and the passion for this city.

Water lily and freesia, which unite into an exciting fusion of mandarin and blackcurrant, meet magnolias, which are surrounded by white lilies and violets leaves. Then it provides a gentle, sensual scent of warm, light woods and velvety apricot for a feminine touch. The fragrance is sexy, stylish and the epitome of modern chic.

The man of your dream and the city, and love and you...

No comments:

Post a Comment